WORKING FOR LADY GOWRIE TASMANIA
Lady Gowrie Tasmania continually seeks interest from individuals who are committed and passionate about making a contribution to children, families and the community and would like to work within a supportive and dynamic team environment.
Lady Gowrie Tasmania is an Employer of Choice and:
- employs over 450 staff statewide
- is a Registered Training Organisation to support ongoing professional development
- fosters workplace gender equity.
Lady Gowrie Tasmania offers above award wages and conditions including:
- 13 weeks Long Service Leave after 10 years of service
- provides 8 weeks paid parental leave to primary carers
- provides a discount on education and care fees
- offers staff access to a Child and Family Well-Being Program and Employee Assistance Program
- provides access to salary packaging of up to $15,900.
Enquiries about working for Lady Gowrie Tasmania are welcomed and encouraged at any time, regardless of current vacancies.
Lady Gowrie Tasmania advertises any current vacancies in relevant publications, digital platforms, social media and on this website.
Children’s Services Education and Care Outside School Hours Care Program Leader
‘I consider myself to be both supported and valued as an employee of Lady Gowrie Tasmania. Opportunities for training, professional learning and networking ensure that I continue to develop and build on both my understanding and capacity to fulfill my role as an educator.’
Taryn – Educator and Manager